St. Pius X School admits students of any race, religion, sex, and ethnic origin.
St. Pius X School offers the following opportunities for prospective parents and students:
- School tours and enrollment packets are available year round.
- You may arrange a visit by calling 757-588-6171 or stopping by the school office.
- Our Open House is held on the Sunday that opens Catholic Schools Week, which is typically held the end of January.
Admission Policies and Forms
St. Pius X School adheres to the following policies:
- Pre-School entrance
Pre-K 3 – 3 years old at the time of admission to the program
Pre-K 4 – 4 years old at the time of admission to the program
- Kindergarten 5 years old by September 30 of the current school year
- First grade 6 years old by September 30 of the current school year
Application Information and Forms (Click here for forms)
Parents applying for admission to St. Pius X School must comply with the following:
- Submit a completed registration form to the office.
- The following documents must be presented with the registration form
› Birth Certificate
› Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
› Immunization Record and Physical Examination Form
› Any specific medical, physiological or psychological testing profile that the child may have.
- A probation period of one quarter exists for new students to ensure their ability to be successful both academically and behaviorally. Should a student be unable to comply with these requirements he/she may be asked to withdraw from the school.