Attention: Due to impending severe weather, the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration has been rescheduled to Tuesday, October 16, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm in the Parish Hall.
- October 12 – Virtue of the Month Award Ceremony, 1:45 pm in the Church.
Living Rosary, 2:15 pm in the Church
- October 17 – Lifetouch Retake Picture Day.
- October 18 – VIRTUS training at St. Pius X School. For more information and to register please go to virtusonline.org
- October 19 – Noon Dismissal.
End of 1st Marking Period.
Trunk OR Treat (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
- October 23 – Annual SPX Golf Tournament.
- October 26 – Report Cards issued via RenWeb.
PK-Kdg. Field Trip to Hunt Club Farm.
- October 31 – Orange/Black Dress Down Day. Bring in a non perishable food item for the Food Pantry
Lunch order forms for the week of October 15. Lunch order form and payment is due by NOON on Friday, October 12.
K-8 Grade Lunch.xlsx
Upcoming Change in the ParentsWeb or the RenWeb Home App – Effective Friday, October 12, FACTS is launching a new website and rebranding the RenWeb company to the FACTS name.
Middle School Fees
6th Grade – Middle School Fee
7th Grade – Middle School Fee
8th Grade – Middle School Fee
Turn in Days for the Pirates’ Gold Raffle!
- September 28 – 1st Turn in Day: Raffle – Free Ice Cream at Lunch for a Week
- October 5 – 2nd Turn in Day: Raffle – Sugar Cookies for your Class! (Two winners)
- October 12 – 3rd Turn in Day: Raffle – Free Hot Lunch for a Week (One Family
- October 19 – 4th Turn in Day: Raffle – Krispy Kreme Donuts for your Class! (One
- October 26 – 5th Turn in Day: Raffle – 4 Dress Down Fridays (3 family names
- October 31 – Final Turn In Day: Raffle – Basket of Candy to Make Your Halloween Even Sweeter! (One winner)
Message in Motion
- Is your child interested in a Hip Hop/Musical Theater Combo Class or Ballet/Tap Classes? Message in Motion is still taking registrations. If you are interested please register online at www.messageinmotiondance.com or contact Brittani Rudi at email@example.com. Classes are held on Wednesday and Friday after school.
October School Calendar.
October School Calendar
Lunch order forms for the week of September 24. Lunch order forms and payments are to by NOON on Friday, September 21.
K-8 Grade Lunch
October Milk Order Form. Order form and payment are due to the school office by Friday, September 21.
Milk – October 2018
7th Grade Class Fundraiser at Penguin’s SnoBalls, Thursday, September 20 and Friday, September 21.
Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration! Join us October 12, 2018 in the Parish Hall from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month.
Hispanic Heritage Celebration 2018
Basketball and Cheer registration for grades 3-8. Registration deadline is September 28.
18-19 Basketball and Cheer Registration
EDGE Night 2018 Kick Off is Here!
Friday, August 31 – Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
Monday, September 3 – No School
Wednesday, September 5 – Picture Day (Church Uniform)
Friday, September 7 – Ice Cream Social
Lunch order forms for the week of September 3. All lunch order forms are due by NOON Friday, August 31.
K-8 Grade Lunch
Ice Cream Social hosted by the Home & School Association.
2018 Ice Cream Social flyer
Picture Day, Wednesday, September 5. Church uniform for students in Grades K-8, Sunday best for PK Students.
Policy Statements for Resource Classes for K-8.
Cover sheet for Policy Statements
Policy Statement Kdg. – 3rd Spanish
Policy Statement 4th – 5th Spanish
Music Policy Sheet Gr K-2 – 2018-19
Music Policy Sheet Gr 3-8 – 2018-19
18-19 Art policy sheet
St. Pius X Choir.
St Pius X Choir
Soccer Shots Registration.
Soccer Shots Flyer
from the faculty and staff
of St. Pius X School!!
Pius Press! Please make sure to read, important dates and great information!
There is still time to register your child(ren) in the SPX Summer Camp. This summer, camp will be filled with lots of old and new activities.
Summer Camp Letter 2018
Summer Camp Enrollment Form