Motto: Proud Tradition – Future Promise
St. Pius X School community in accordance with the teachings of the
Roman Catholic Church commits itself to the education of the whole
child in body, mind, and spirit.
This Catholic School is a Christ-centered community rooted in the traditions of the Catholic faith. A strong Catholic identity invites all to call, to teach, and to challenge the community to experience Christ through life-long relationships, instruction, service and prayer.
St. Pius X School offers a comprehensive, integrated curriculum and strives for the formation of the whole person. Empowered by a strong educational partnership between the school and parish community, St. Pius X School motivates and nurtures the learner.
This learning environment is built on Gospel values and the charism of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The dedicated lay and religious staff prepares the community for the challenges of a constantly changing society and a Church called to grow in wisdom and grace.
The teachers of St. Pius X School recognize the role of the parents as the primary educators and share with them the responsibility for growth and development of the child. Together we strive to maintain on-going communication and mutual support in order to create a setting which will foster academic and personal development of the child.
To be recognized as the choice for academic excellence in Catholic education in Hampton Roads.
- We are a Christ-centered community rooted in the traditions of the Catholic faith.
- We invite all to call, to teach and to challenge the community to experience Christ through life-long relationships, instruction, service and prayer.
- We believe in the total development of the child by providing an affordable curriculum of strong academics and extra-curricular experiences in a safe environment.
- We support excellent, highly qualified and motivated teachers as the key to academic excellence.
- We support a safe and nurturing environment to our staff with opportunities for continual education and professional growth.
- We encourage and foster an integral partnership between parents and teachers as the primary source for academic, religious and personal development of our students.
- We depend on family and community involvement to sustain and enhance our academic and spiritual environment.
- We value continuous communication between our students, parents, staff, and community for improved direction and leadership.