12 1:30 pm Dismissal.
13 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
14 No School for Students! Parent / Teacher Conference Day (8:00 am-3:00 pm). CARES open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
14-16 Youth Ministry Fundraiser (Gym)
17 Presidents’ Day – School and CARES will be closed!
18 CHS TCIS Basketball Quarter Finals Event for 8th Grade Students
19 Home & School Meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the Teacher’s Lounge
20 No School Mass
23 Family Event at Guads Mexican Restaurant from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
25 Home & School Mardi Gras Cake Event for Students
26 Ash Wednesday. Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
4 Lifetouch Spring Pictures
5 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
8 Daylight Saving Time
12 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
16 Virtue of the Month Ceremony (Gym). Blood Drive in the Parish Hall from 2:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
17 St. Patrick’s Day
19 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
20 End of 3rd Marking Period. NOON Dismissal
21 Mom-Son Special Night
23 No School for Students. PD for Faculty and Staff
27 Report Cards Release via FACTS SIS
- Re-registration for our current families is now open. Families that re-register before February 29 will only pay $40 per student re-registration versus $75 (A $35 savings per student.). Please fill out one form for each student. Re-registration forms will not be accepted without payment. Registration Form (A registration form will be going home with each student today)
Returning Families please make sure you also set up your 2020-2021 FACTS account. We hope you will continue to be part of our school community and be an active participant as we continue to grow.
- After School Activities – Third Session will start on Monday, February 24, registration will go out next week.
– No Soccer Shots, tomorrow, Wednesday, February 12.
– There will be no Homework Club or Tutoring this week.
– Board Game Club with Mrs. Tasber make-up session is this Thursday, February 13 after school.
- Parent / Teacher Conference Day, Friday, February 14 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If you are interested in meeting with your child(ren)’s teacher, please sign up using the link provided by the teacher.
- CARES Program will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, February 14 and will be closed on Monday, February 17 for Presidents’ Day.
- Lunch order forms for the week of February 17. Order form and payment are due by NOON on Thursday, February 13. PK Lunch Form K-8 Grade Lunch
- Current 8th Grade Students – Catholic High School will be hosting the TCIS Basketball Quarter Finals on Tuesday, February 18. CHS is inviting all current 8th grade students to join them in the student section. There will be a lot of fun and bonding time as the Class of 2024. All are welcome!
- Home & School meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 19 at 5:30 p.m. in the Teachers’ Lounge. Join us to discuss upcoming school events. Topics of discussion are Mardi Gras Cake Event, APEX Fun Run, and Mom and Son Special Night. We need your help and ideas!
- Family Event at Guads Mexican Restaurant on Wards Corner on Sunday, February 23 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Join us for brunch and they will give 15% of your purchase to St. Pius X School.
- Blood Drive – Pint-Size Hero. HOPE begins with you! St. Pius X School and Church will host a Blood Drive on Monday, March 16 from 2:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall. To schedule an appointment please click here and use code StPiusXCC. Blood Drive Flyer
- Volunteers needed for our Annual Auction – We need volunteers for Decoration Committee, Donations of Goods or Services, Follow-Up Acquisition Team, and Homeroom Coordinators. If you are interested please contact our Committee Chairpersons, Sr. Rita Keller at email@example.com or Mrs. Lisa Pecil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform Changes – Effective 2020-2021 School Year, all uniforms will be required to have the updated school logo. Students will be able to continue to use the previous uniform with the previous school logo through the end of the 2019 – 2020 school year only.
2019-2020 BOYS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
2019-2020 GIRLS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTSUniforms with the new school logo can be purchased from Lands’ End (Preferred School Number: 900157769) and Flynn O’Hara.
Flynn O’Hara Website