26 Ash Wednesday. Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
26-29 Norfolk Emergency Shelter Team (N.E.S.T.) in the Parish Hall
28-29 TCBL Tournament
1-3 Norfolk Emergency Shelter Team (N.E.S.T.) in the Parish Hall
4 Lifetouch Spring Pictures (Students need to wear their Sunday best)
5 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
8 Daylight Saving Time
9 Middle School Retreat
10 APEX Kick-Off
12 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
16 Virtue of the Month Ceremony (Gym) at 2:15 p.m. in the Gym. Blood Drive in the Parish Hall from 2:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
17 St. Patrick’s Day
19 Mass at 8:30 am. All are welcome!
20 End of 3rd Marking Period. NOON Dismissal. Apex Fun Run
21 Mother-Son Dance at 6:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall
23 No School for Students. PD for Faculty and Staff
27 Report Cards Released via FACTS SIS
- Re-registration for our current families is now open. Friday, February 28 is the last day to re-enroll your child at the discounted rate of $40.00 per student. The fee will increase to $75.00 after February 28. Re-registration forms will not be accepted without payment.
Registration Form ( Please fill out one form for each student)
Returning Families please make sure you also set up your 2020-2021 FACTS account. We hope you will continue to be part of our school community and be an active participant as we continue to grow.
- After School Activities – Third Session runs from Monday, February 24, to Friday, May 8.
- There will be no Reading Club with Mrs. Robinson on Thursday, February 27.
- Lunch order forms for the week of March 2. Order form and payment are due by NOON on Friday, February 28. PK Lunch Form K-8 Grade Lunch
- CARES Program beginning Wednesday, February 26 through March 4 St. Pius X Church will be hosting the N.E.S.T. program in the Parish Hall. Therefore, CARES morning drop-off will be in the school gym (drop-off at the first set of gym doors) on the following days (Please note: Wednesday March 4 was added):
Wednesday, February 26
Thursday, February 27
Friday, February 28
Monday, March 2
Tuesday, March 3
Wednesday, March 4
- Message from St. Pius X School Athletic Department. 2020 Pee-Wee Basketball and 2020 Track Registrations are due by Monday, March 2.
2020.Pee Wee Basketball Registration Form
Track Registration Form ***Track and Field practices have been moved to Wednesdays and Fridays.****
- St. Pius X School will be hosting the TCBL Youth Boys Tournament this weekend! Come on out and support our players. Gate Fees are: Adults $4.00 and Children/Students $2.00. Volunteers are needed for Friday and Saturday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to volunteer. Volunteers will earn double service hours
- Lifetouch Spring Pictures are Wednesday, March 4. Students need to wear their Sunday best. To order before picture day please visit Lifetouch and use Code VA34915Q0. Do not worry if you do not pre-order, a proof will be sent home once the school receives them from Lifetouch. Picture Day Flyer
- Apex Leadership Co Event – St.Pius X School will be participating in an Apex Fun Run event this year. More e-mails will be sent out with more details.
- Blood Drive – Pint-Size Hero. HOPE begins with you! St. Pius X School and Church will host a Blood Drive on Monday, March 16 from 2:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall. To schedule an appointment please click here and use code StPiusXCC. Blood Drive Flyer
- St. Pius X School invites all our mom and sons to our first Mother-Son Dance on March 21. To RSVP, please fill out the form below.
- Volunteers needed for our Annual Auction – We need volunteers for Decoration Committee, Donations of Goods or Services, Follow-Up Acquisition Team, and Homeroom Coordinators. If you are interested please contact our Committee Chairpersons, Sr. Rita Keller at email@example.com or Mrs. Lisa Pecil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uniform Changes – Effective 2020-2021 School Year, all uniforms will be required to have the updated school logo. Students will be able to continue to use the previous uniform with the previous school logo through the end of the 2019 – 2020 school year only.
2019-2020 BOYS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
2019-2020 GIRLS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Uniforms with the new school logo can be purchased from Lands’ End (Preferred School Number: 900157769) and Flynn O’Hara.
Flynn O’Hara Website