Parents applying for admission to St. Pius X School must comply with the following:
- Submit a completed registration form to the office. These forms may be obtained from the office or on line
The following documents must be presented with the registration form.
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization record & physical examination School Entrance Form
- Any specific medical, physiological, or psychological testing profile that the child may have
- A probation period of one quarter exists for new students to ensure their ability to be successful both academically and behaviorally. Should a student be unable to comply with these requirements he/she may be asked to withdraw from the school.
2019-2020 Registration Forms and Information
For current families re-registering for the 2019-2020 School Year
2019-2020 RE- REGISTRATION FORM
For NEW families registering for the 2019-2020 School Year
2019-2020 REGISTRATION FORM
Before and after CARE is available from 6:00 am til 6:00 pm daily.