Calendar of Events
5 Mass at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome!
8 Daylight Saving Time
9 Middle School Retreat
10 Apex Fun Run Kick-Off Rally at 8:30 a.m. in the Gym
12 Mass at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome!
14 Basketball Championship at CHS
16 Virtue of the Month Ceremony at 2:15 p.m. in the Church. Blood Drive 2:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall
17 St. Patrick’s Day
18 Middle School Field Trip to Jefferson Lab. Home and School Meeting at 5:30 p.m.
19 Mass at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome!
20 End of 3rd Marking Period. Apex Fun Run. NOON Dismissal
21 Mom-Son Dance at 6:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall
23 No School for Students. PD for Faculty and Staff
26 Mass at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome!
27 Report Cards Released via FACTS SIS
1 PK-4 Graduation Pictures
1-3 Self Study Visiting Team
2 Mass at 8:30 a.m. All are welcome!
6 Summer Uniforms go into effect
9 Holy Thursday. NOON Dismissal
10-17 Easter Break
20 Classes Resume
24 Early Dismissal Day (1:30 p.m.)
25 “ Under the Big Top” Annual Auction
29 VA International Tattoo Festival
- To view the The Pius Press please click here.
- Re-registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. New enrollment registration and re-registration fee is $75.00. Registration forms will not be accepted without payment.
Registration Form ( Please fill out one form for each student)
Returning Families please make sure you also set up your 2020-2021 FACTS account. We hope you will continue to be part of our school community and be an active participant as we continue to grow.
- Today, March 4 is the last winter session of Soccer Shots. Spring Season starts on Wednesday, March 25. To register please for the Spring season click here.
- St. Pius X Basketball Team Pictures are Thursday, March 5 at 5:00 p.m. in the Gym. Players need to wear their team uniforms. Payment is due at picture time. Please email the team parent for any questions or concerns.
- St. Pius X School will be hosting the TCBL Youth Boys Tournament this weekend! Come on out and support our players. Gate Fees are: Adults $4.00 and Children/Students $2.00. Volunteers are needed for Saturday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to volunteer. Volunteers will earn double service hours
- Lunch order forms for the week of March 9. Order form and payment are due by NOON on Friday, March 6. PK Lunch Form K-8 Grade Lunch
- Apex Leadership Fun Run – St.Pius X School will be participating in an Apex Fun Run event this year. Please read Mr. Zafra’s letter for more details.
- New Alter Servers -St. Pius X Church will hold a training session for anyone interested in Altar Serving on Monday, March 9 at 3:15 p.m. in the Church. Parent or Guardian must be present.
- Catholic High School invites ALL interested families to their CHS Preview Day on Sunday, March 15 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Families will have the opportunity to meet Faculty, Staff, parents, and students and learn about their academic, athletic, service, and fine arts programs. Find out about financial aid and scholarship opportunities. CHS can be your choice for excellence in education. Call the CHS Advancement Office at (757) 467-2679 for questions or more information,
- Home and School meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 18 at 5:30 p.m. Location TBD. Bring your ideas and concerns!
- Uniform Changes – Effective 2020-2021 School Year, all uniforms will be required to have the updated school logo. Students will be able to continue to use the previous uniform with the previous school logo through the end of the 2019 – 2020 school year only.
2019-2020 BOYS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
2019-2020 GIRLS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Uniforms with the new school logo can be purchased from Lands’ End (Preferred School Number: 900157769) and Flynn O’Hara.
Flynn O’Hara Website
St. Pius X School community in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church commits itself to the education of the whole child in body, mind, and spirit.
All Things New in Christ.
-Pope Pius X